CMP-120/-160/-200 loopers are hydraulic machines with microcontroller for the production eyelets on the tension springs.
– speed control (0-100%)
– easy setup- knife stop in any position
– no dummy strike of knife
The full and half simple German (Continental) hooks on the right or the left coiled tension springs can be produced by CMP-120/-160/-200 machine.
The wire diameter range is:
– CMP-120- from 4,0 mm to 12,0 mm;
– CMP-160- from 5,0 mm to 16,0 mm;
– CMP-200-from 8,0 mm to 20,0 mm (6,0 mm to 8,0 mm with extra tooling).
The handling of machine is very simple.
First the machine tightens the spring and after that machine makes the hook. The tools are easily recognized and can be changed rapidly for other kinds of springs.
The advantages of our new generation of hydraulic driven looping machines:
– oil pressure regulation
– easy setup
– possible stop in any position
– locking the spring presser in position when the spring is pressed, during the knife is lifting up (very important in beginning of lifting hook)
– very precision adjusting of knife stroke,
– very stabile knife stroke during big series of running
– no dummy stroke, knife starts of moving always in same start position
– microprocessor control (enable hand knife moving, counting number of pieces, locking the oil pressure)
– good for small, middle and big serial production
– Hydraulic motor goes out after a few minutes if the machine is not working
Our looper with standard tooling can make German ( Continental) loops :
– half, full, closed, open, extended (high of loop =1,1 x spring outside diameter)
|Wire range:(mm)||4,0 – 12,0||5,0 – 16,0||8,0 – 20,0|
|Max. spring diameter (mm)||150||180||250|